Sales and Marketing Manager/Director
Can you develop new business without the sales bullshit?
We’re looking for an ambitious, pro-active and enthusiastic Sales and Marketing Manager/Director to join our team.
You’ll need an impressive track record within a design industry environment, a passion for graphic design and a desire to grow our excellent and long-standing business.
- Develop the Sales and Marketing strategy for STB to meet our business objectives.
- Identify, attract and secure new clients with a planned approach using appropriate methods.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to elevate STB’s visibility and reputation and to help support new business activities.
- Work with the Creative Director and design studio to deliver our marketing activities on time and on brand.
- Identify and lead tendering and negotiation processes for major new contracts responding to RFPs / RFIs as required.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our business and how we work so you can represent STB in the best way.
- Deliver the highest level of service, supporting the business in creative and commercial success.
- Prepare and present relevant and engaging new business presentations.
- Report to the Board of Directors.
- Experience in creating and implementing successful sales and marketing plans.
- Proven record of achieving sales growth within a design business.
- Intelligent, well-presented and a great communicator.
- Ambitious, pro-active with a very straightforward, no bullshit approach.
- Ability to think creatively and add value.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- A design qualification would be an advantage.
- An opportunity to become an integral part of a well-established design business and share in the successful growth of the business.
- A competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org