We are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly organised traffic manager with excellent communication and project management skills to join our studio team. They will oversee, support, and manage the delivery of design projects through the studio.
- You are great at building relationships and balancing the work, team, and deadlines.
- Connected in the design industry to source freelancers/contractors and new suppliers.
- You are flexible to manage multiple projects, requiring multiple skills, deadlines, and budgets.
The Role Will Include:
- Scheduling design work across our fast-paced studio.
- Overseeing the scheduling and booking of all external resources including photography studios, photographers, food stylists and illustrators.
- This role will work very closely with our Creative Director and Design Development Director to manage workflows across the studio team, from initial concept to delivery of final designs. This role will be critical in executing the creative vision within scope, budget, and timelines.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced design studio, ideally in a similar role.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Project management qualifications would be a bonus.
- An opportunity to work with some of the UK’s biggest brands
- A highly competitive industry leading salary based on experience
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org